OUTFITOFAFASHIONABLESCIENCEWOMAN’S 97 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY!
It’s giveaway time, bitches. (thank you, That Lipstick Post).
- You don’t have to be following me, although if you are I’ll throw something extra in the box for you, probably a t-shirt or like $5 more candy.
- You CANNOT be a giveaway blog. I will be checking.
- Like/reblog as many times as you like idgaf just don’t be an asshat
- This’ll end midnight EST February 28th.
- The winner gets everything pictured except the tablet pen in the first shot because I actually need that. I’ll ship worldwide, but I’ll be picking the cheapest shipping option since I’m a poor student. Your stuff will come in two batches: one with your commissions and one with everything else.
- Total value idk like $150 USDish
- 6 total Magic the Gathering card sets- one is opened, five are not.
- 2 LOTR Trading Card Game packs- open but never used. Both are from The Two Towers- you’ll get Aragorn and Theoden.
All the books are clean, readable copies that smell OK. The spines on a few of them (specifically Vol II of Holmes) might be a little broken but that’s it.
- $10 iTunes giftcard
- Star Wars X-Wing Mercy Kill book on CD. Unabridged, 11 CDs. The package is a little banged up but the CDs are fine.
- Dante’s The Inferno, translated by John Ciardi, 1954 Mentor Classic edition.
- Bantam Classics’ two-volume Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories.
- Peterson Field Guides: Stars and Planets. 2000 library edition with library markings.
- Leo Tolstoy’s Family Happiness, a collection of shorter works.
- Naruto vols. 3,4, 6, & 9. These are library discards with library markings.
- YuYu Hakusho vols. 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, &12. Also library discards.
- Exclusive sneak preview of Lemony Snicket’s “Who Could That Be at This Hour?”
- Anastasia, brand-new DVD.
I cannot guarantee that these are allergy-friendly, because they’re all the weird off-brands we grew up with.
- Strawberry pocky sticks aw yeah
- Double-decker chocolate Moon Pie
- 3 bars Turkish taffy: strawberry, blue raspberry and vanilla.
- Pack of Chuckles jelly candy (I don’t know how to describe them- they’re like mutant jelly beans)
- 2 gummy pizzas
- 3 packs of candy cigarettes
- 2 gummy fried eggs
- 1 pack Botan Rice Candy
- 1 sour gecko (it is not, in fact, a sour penis as my sister thought)
- 1 brand-new tube of That Lipstick, Rimmel’s Shade 01, Lasting Finish by Kate.
- 1 d-20 ring
- 1 purple Hexbug
- 1 pack of Avengers sticky notes
- 1 vintage geometric scarf
- 1 bowtie hairpin in the color of your choice
- 1 4”x4” watercolor sketch of the subject of your choice, as long as it’s not a person because I still suck at drawing human-shaped objects
- 1 9”x12” watercolor-and-ink lettering of any word or phrase.